Partners and Advertisers
Become a Founding Partner
Giving Times wishes to engage with a limited number of key business partners who wish to be strongly associated with the platform from the start. Each Partner will receive brand and marketing extension through:
- Its very own page on the Giving Times website; detailing CSR activity, new stories, films and fundraising successes
- The opportunity to contribute monthly to a blog on a relevant topic of its choosing
- Access to a new way of engaging and communicating with, and influencing, a different audience more quickly
- Fresh analytics and new information about niche consumer habits
- Recognition in local, regional and national press
- Part of a select group of supporters helping to deliver a new pioneering news channel for our region
- Company logo on the homepage
This would be for an annual fee.
Please contact us direct on 01273 608455 for details and to discuss the package in more depth.
Advertise with us
The appropriate use of advertising will be welcome from organisations and individuals whose products and services can add value to the readers of Giving Times.
Business-to-business advertising will principally be delivered through a limited number of box adverts on the home page and other selected pages of Giving Times at a cost starting at £200 per month (for a four-week display).
Discount for block booking and page sponsorship will be considered. Artwork will have to be supplied.
As of 2020 we will also be launching Sponsored Content.
If you are a business whose products and services can offer solutions to the readers of Giving Times we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Please contact us direct on 01273 608455 for details and to discuss the advertising package in more depth, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting with the Greater Brighton Economic Area, our aim is to develop a pan-Sussex readership of 10,000 monthly readers by 2020 predominantly from the third sector. At this benchmark, Giving Times will then begin reaching into the co-terminus counties of Hampshire, Surrey and Kent.
Giving Times’ readers, subscribers, members and partners will therefore benefit from a ‘one-stop-shop’ media resource with the capacity to extend their reach and voice across the South East of England. This practical news resource for:
- Social Enterprise
- Private-sector enterprise supporting not-for-profit organisations
- The public sector to inform all sectors about their delivery
- The wider community – and will be brought to you by the team at SEA PR, which has more than twenty five years’ experience of providing PR and events for charities, social enterprises and ethical businesses.
Now in our fourth year of publication, we have gone from zero, to publishing over 2,500 stories, receiving over 100,000 visits to the website, over a million Twitter impressions. We have over 1,609 followers on Twitter and more coverage across LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
Our weekly newsletter database currently has 500+ subscribers from the third sector and includes social entrepreneurs and community leaders from across Sussex.
‘Thanks @GivingTimes new video. Post reach 30K & nearly 7K views.’ – Rett UK