We don’t need to wait until we are struggling with our mental health; ‘Every Mind Matters’ encourages adults to be more aware of their mental health and helps them discover simple steps to look after their mental health and wellbeing.
Please visit the PHE Campaign Resource Centre to order / download resources and find out more about the campaign and how you can get involved. Please note that all campaign resources for external use are embargoed until the launch on Monday 7th October. The following resources are now available:
• Brand guidelines for partners – These guidelines outline who can use the Every Mind Matters brand and assets and how they can be used.
• Presentation for partners – This PowerPoint presentation can support you in communicating about Every Mind Matters to others.
• Long and short copy – This is predominantly for internal communications but can also be used for things like newsletters and updating members or stakeholders.
• Digital banners – These can be used on your website to show your support for the campaign (MPU, skyscraper, leaderboard).
• TV screen and email signature – Display these on digital screens and via email to promote the campaign.
• Social media – Facebook and Twitter images and copy publicising the campaign and condition specific support available.
• Logo lock-ups (available on request) – These say ‘Together with Every Mind Matters’ and can be added to digital and printed resources to help publicise your support for the campaign (see Brand Guidelines for details).
• Embedding instructions for the online tool (available for professional users or on request) – These enable you to add the campaign’s online tool to your website or intranet.
Download Digital Resources
Printed resources – You can continue to order printed resources; these are in stock and being sent out. Further information about logistics are detailed at the top of the resources page.
Campaign Toolkitcoming soon – This will include an overview of how
you can get involved in the campaign, as well as details of all the resources available and how you can use them.
Webinar recording – For more information about the campaign please
watch our webinar recording.